Sunday, July 29, 2007

Congratulations to Me!

My forecast for the two Eisner Awards I was up for--posted here
July 18 and completely untouched, unedited, and unrevised in the interim--was 100 percent accurate! As a psychic, I went 2 for 0!

Unfortunately, in terms of actually winning one of the awards, I went 0 for 2.

I still had a very fine time. Just arrived home; more stories and pictures when I have the time and energy later. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and my congratulations to the winners. Which I totally predicted.
.

3 comments:

Sherwood Harrington said...

Oh, fudge.

Well, I think you should have won, just because you are who you are. I'll reserve my appreciation of the so-called "winners" for another day.

Hope you enjoyed Sandy Dago, and look forward to your accounts both here and on racs.

Anonymous said...

Pobre Papa...*sigh* Oh well, there's always next time!

See you in two days!

ronnie said...

As a friend of mine always says, "It's an honour just to be indicted."

;)