Monday, June 05, 2006

Why Babelfish Needs a Hebrew Translator

I'm very happy to see that an interview I recently did with Nirit Anderman of Israel's Haaretz Daily has been published. Just wish I could read it. I really enjoyed talking with Nirit, who posed a few questions I hadn't been asked before.

This is the kind of thing that completely astounds me when I spend more than a few seconds thinking about it. Right now, on the other side of the world, people I'll never know are reading my family's story in a language I can't understand. Some of them are visiting my website and this blog. (Hello and thank you!) We are connecting at the speed of electrons.

Amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that IS pretty crazy!

It looks as though they read right to left. I hope you get at least one copy of your book from all of these other languages?

Very cool!
Love,
Nurse Sis