Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More Photos

Just a few more pictures of Mom. I'm preparing a PowerPoint slide show to present at a memorial service this weekend and these are some of the photos I've scanned for it. PowerPoint can be a dangerous tool in the wrong hands, and I'm doing my best not to make it an interminable bore. For me, this project is a real nice way to recapture the scope of Mom's life. I'm burning several copies as keepsakes for family and close friends, and I think they'll make a fine way to remember her by.

This is one of my favorite photos from my entire life. Mom, Nurse Sis and I dressed for Easter. Incidentally, those green gloves of Mom's are the pair I borrowed when I dressed up as Robin the Boy Wonder (I also had the requisite red vest). Stylin'!

Just a nice shot of Mom.

Mom and I during her chemo. Her hair later grew back very well and she looked great. Me, not so great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of when I've been more stylin'...I loved that outfit!
XO,
Nurse Sis
aka-Batman to your Robin ; )

Anonymous said...

The twinkle in her eyes says it all.

Anonymous said...

How special of you in your own time of hurting that you'd have this site to share the beauty of your Mother with all of us. God bless you and your sis and may the wonderful memories you hold deep in your heart bring you comfort forever. Just seeing her smile, you can feel the beauty and love she gave to all those who were blessed to have her in their lives.