Thursday, April 27, 2006

University Researcher Wants Your Help

Speaking of academic legitimacy....

University of Kentucky communications professor Deborah Chung left a comment in my previous post about a survey she and a colleague are doing to figure out who's using cancer-related blogs, how they're using them, and why. I'm posting a note here because I wouldn't expect a casual visitor to find her comment, plus I owe her one because she wrote me a long time ago and I put off following up until I forgot about it. My apologies to her.

I checked out Dr. Chung and her survey, and both appear entirely legitimate to me. If you're a cancer patient or a relative of one, are over 18, and want to contribute to a such a study, take a look at her comment in the previous post or go to https://wintis.mowsey.org/survey/.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thank you so much for posting a message about our survey on your front page. We appreciate your help. We hope the information gathered from this survey will give us some insight into how to use blogs to better serve their users.

Thanks a million!

Deborah